Share This Page

  • Share on Tumblr

Book Testimonials - Vickey

“I will always be thankful for the Google search I made which helped me to find Dr. Ron. He was my healing angel! ”

“I would like to tell my story about how Dr. Ron Daulton, Jr. helped me to overcome extreme pain from a bulging disc at L4-L5 and L5-S1 which were both pinching on nerves. The pain was also radiating down into my right hip and thigh and the thigh was actually numbed but sore to the touch, the sensation was much like that of a bruise or burn to the skin.

Around March 29, 2010 I was lifting down a box which had been stored up high in a storage building. I knew the minute the box started coming down that I had made a huge mistake as the box was much to heavy for my strength. I remember feeling crunched down and unable to maintain holding the box because of it's weight. I had to let it fall to the ground. I felt nothing more that would indicate a problem until I awoke on March 30, 2010.

I had the most horrible pain in my lower back, the longer I stood up or moved about the more intense the pain became. It felt as though I had a chisel stuck in my back which was rubbing against my bones. No position made this pain subside. It was a writhing type pain. I immediately called my family physician for an appointment. When I arrived at the doctor's office, the waiting room was filled to capacity, the doctor was running way behind, and by this time I could not even stand or sit, I had to find a place to lie down. Since the doctor's office was full, that was not possible. I cancelled my appointment and left for the Emergency Room at our local hospital.

Upon arrival, I was the only person in the waiting room at the ER, but there had been a trauma just a few minutes prior to that and no ER rooms were available to be examined in at that time. I waited in the lobby with my husband for two hours! The pain increased to the point that I was crying out as sharp, white-hot radiating pain ripped through my body. I had heard of people having that unrelenting kind of pain when they had kidney stones and wasn't sure what I might have been experiencing at that time. My doctor's office had told me to get x-rays if I was going to go to the ER.

When I was finally admitted into an ER room, the doctor did not see me for several hours after that. By this time the pain had become absolutely unbearable. I was given a three different shots and finally sent down to be x-rayed. I could not stand, so I had to have supine x-rays while lying on a stretcher which in itself was uncomfortable. I was asked to submit a urine sample in order to rule out kidney stones. The doctor finally came into the ER room I was in and told me that the x-rays were just fine and that the urine sample had proved negative so he wasn't concerned at that point about any real issues. He sent me home with five different medications, pain pills, anti-inflammatories, a steroid pack, a muscle relaxant and something for nausea. I was in so much pain that I was almost furious that they had sent me home in this much pain without truly knowing the source of it. I almost went to the ER room in another nearby city for a second opinion, but decided to try and tough it out overnight and see if the medications helped.

That night and the following nights for a solid week, I was in the most excruciating pain. No position I could get into helped. I had been told to use heat or a heating pad for the pain to help it subside, and then to see my family physician in a week if the pain was still there.

I went to my family physician a week later and was still concerned about the numbness in my thigh and the inability to sleep through the night due to the extreme pain I was feeling. My family physician gave me another prescription for pain pills and ordered an MRI which his office help forgot to order for me and so a week later (two weeks now in unrelenting pain), I called the office back and asked why she had not yet gotten me the MRI? She said she had been waiting for my insurance to okay the MRI, but then immediately made the appt. and the next morning I had the MRI. They said I would have the report in 2-3 days. All this time I didn't know what was wrong with me. I started to think that my life had ended as I had known it. All this time, what they don't tell you is that pain pills often cause you to have constipation which only adds to the pain you already have.

I called the office of Thursday for the results and they said they didn't have them. I called the office on Friday and they said they didn't have them, so I called the MRI site and asked them. They said the MRI had been sent a few days prior to that and that they were going to send another one right over which they did. I finally was able to get my husband to go by the office and pick up my MRI because the office clerk said that they were much to busy to have the doctor read me my results. That was on Friday, April 16, 2010!

That was sixteen days of intense pain, not one restful night of sleep, and not knowing exactly what I was suffering from until my husband brought the MRI report home to me. All my family physician's office told me was to make an appointment for the following Monday because the doctor might want to refer me to a neurosurgeon. This scared the living daylights out of me! I kept thinking that I was going to have to go under the knife and have back surgery which was not something I was looking forward to.

My life had stopped abruptly! I was so used to being physically active, this just felt like the end of the world to me.

That Saturday morning, I was so depressed, my eyes kept tearing up, I'm not sure if it was from the intense pain or my depression, but I had finally had enough of these doctors and hospitals which gave no helpful answers and offered too little concern to set the mind at ease in a timely manner.

I decided to get on the computer and to just Google in my MRI impression. That brought me to Dr. Ron Daulton Jr.'s site: healyourbulgingdisc.com

On this site I found some very useful information. I immediately emailed Dr. Ron and asked a few questions. To my honest surprise it was only a short time later that he answered my questions and gave me advice of how to ease the pain.

I immediately followed his instructions, quit taking those awful pain pills, and that was the first night I was able to sleep peacefully. He also told me that I should not require surgery for the bulging discs according to the MRI report I had sent to him. That was the first good thing I had heard in 17 days! My entire mindset changed immediately! This was not an end to life as I had known it afterall! Thanks to Dr. Ron!

I later did some more research on Dr. Ron's site and found that he had a book I could purchase online which had all the information I needed to heal this disc problem as well as have access to Dr. Ron's email help. I thought to myself, this book has some great information in it that I would like to have, and being able to ask questions of Dr. Ron was extremely helpful. What better way could I also show my gratitude for the advice that Dr. Ron had given me so freely which had immediately set my mind at ease and my pain to a minimum? He never once pressured me to purchase anything, he was just always there online through the email to help me through this ordeal. I will always be thankful for the Google search I made which helped me to find Dr. Ron. He was my healing angel!

Vickey Grieger”

Buttons will be added here


Table of Contents: Testimonials

Testimonials From Dr. Ron's Patients Testimonials From People Who Have Used Dr. Ron's Book, "Get Your Life Back: The Ultimate Guide To Healing A Herniated Disc"
©2016. HealYourBulgingDisc.com. All rights reserved.